Owner Jack Ekhtiar's small restaurant is a place where hip meets classic. Dark wood frames live jazz. Rustic Mediterranean fare, predominately Northern and Southern Italian, is presented elegantly. Among the examples are farfalle carbonara, a 6-ounce Brazilian lobster tail over spinach linguini alfredo and shrimp as well as carpaccio Avanti with white truffle oil. On weekends, revelers can enjoy the Moonlight Breakfast from midnight-3 am. During that seating, guests can request the signature Avanti Omelet (Italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers and feta cheese) alongside escargot Chablisien, which is sautéed in garlic, vine-ripened tomatoes and mushrooms, then tossed with angel hair pasta, for the fancy-pants partier.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Tuesday 5-9 p.m.; Wednesday & Thursday 5-9:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio, Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats