Considered among the best of Dallas' taco shacks, El Si Hay (pronounced L See Ay and translating to something akin to "Yes, we have it") is situated across the street from another Oak Cliff landmark, Bolsa. However, the latter establishment can't compete with the dedicated masses of El Si Hay fans. The lines are more often than not long, the wait longer, but the payoff, all agree, is worth it. El Si Hay can do no wrong in the eyes of its longtime customers. Don't arrive expecting to eat on the property, unless you want to dine in your car or on a parking lot behind the establishment.
- Price: $
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup