The diner on West Davis Street has been a bustling favorite of Oak Cliff residents since 2010. It’s so casual that it feels like a relief from the rest of the restaurant world. Honestly, isn’t it nice to eat at a place where the employees aren’t told to wear uniforms?
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 4 p.m.-2 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay