Latest Dallas News
Faith Johnson Named Dallas County District AttorneyDecember 6 at 1:27 p.m. by Stephen Young
At "The Gut," Where Driver Blake Williams Died, Street Racers Chase Outlaw GloryDecember 6 at 10:37 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Mike Rawlings Sues Dallas Police and Fire Pension System, Showdown Set for ThursdayDecember 6 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Twenty-One Indicted in the Forest Park Medical Center Health Care FraudDecember 6 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Police and Fire Pension Fund Is Like Worn-Out Streets, Basic Upkeep We Haven't Kept UpDecember 6 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
A nameless black '83 Thunderbird and a red '98 Ford Mustang called the "Hater Hurter" shot down the drag strip like...
There are a lot of tragedies in the world and humans have short attention spans. The memory of one high-profile crime,...
Post Malone is doing his best to stay on script. He's downstairs at the House of Blues in Dallas, where dozens of his...
Sitting in front of his computer in the back room of his gun shop in Hood County, my father holds a revolver in his hand....
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- City Hall Goes Golfing, DART Wants it Both Ways, Gators Haunt the Trinity: The News Week in Review
- SWAT Stakes Out and Kills a Suspected Pimp Outside a Carrollton Motel
- Dear Stoner: How Do I Tell My Family I Smoke Pot?
- Police and Fire Pension Fund Is Like Worn-Out Streets, Basic Upkeep We Haven't Kept Up
- Wiley, the Stolen Dog, Goes Global. When Will She Have Her Own Movie?
- Attorney Brian Loncar Found Dead Days After His Daughter's Suicide
- David Brown Gets a TV Job, The Race for the City Manager's Gig Starts and an Aston Martin Takes a Plunge: The News Week in Review
- Could Whack-a-Doodles in Washington Be Better or Worse for Dallas?
- State Fair Seeks to Remove Judge from Case Because She Retweeted My Park Cities Insult
- New City Manager Must Have a Good Wind Finger and Nose-Counting Ability
- This Is Simple. White Nationalists Are Traitors. They Hate America.
- Ten Rules To Keep Family Thanksgiving Dinners From Going Nuke This Year
- Mayor Rawlings Talks Municipal Bankruptcy for Dallas. So. Wow. Really?
More Dallas News
Wiley, the Stolen Dog, Goes Global. When Will She Have Her Own Movie?Since the Observer told the story of a young woman chasing down a dog thief in East Dallas, the tale has gone viral.December 5 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Is Dallas Being Prowled by a Serial Exhibitionist?At 8 a.m., it's a common sight to see elementary and middle school students walking to school in northeast Dallas....December 5 at 4 a.m. by Joe Pappalardo
Five Reasons Why It's Not That Great to Be Dak PrescottDak Prescott is the man. The Cowboys rookie quarterback has his team sitting at 11-1, one win over the Giants away...December 5 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Attorney Brian Loncar Found Dead Days After His Daughter's SuicideLate Sunday afternoon, staff at the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office confirmed the death of high-profile...December 4 at 3:53 p.m. by Joe Pappalardo
David Brown Gets a TV Job, The Race for the City Manager's Gig Starts...We know you're busy, so here's a recap of the week from the news desk of the Dallas Observer. Couple Sues Grapevine...December 4 at 4 a.m. by Joe Pappalardo
Crowley Parents Killed By Teen They Adopted From Russia, Police SayThursday morning, Crowley police revealed the details behind the grisly double murder of Troy and Mary Brewer....December 2 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young