Latest Dallas News
Five Things to Know About T.C. Broadnax, the Lone Finalist for Dallas City ManagerDecember 9 at 12:35 p.m. by Stephen Young
Actor Judge Reinhold, Arrested at Love Field, Says "Thanks for the Exposure Guys"December 9 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Questions About the Cowboys' Season We Need to Ask Ahead of Sunday's ShowdownDecember 9 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
By Any Other Name, Pension Fund Claw-Back Is Still a DefaultDecember 9 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas City Council Taps Urbanist Kennedy for DART BoardDecember 8 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
A nameless black '83 Thunderbird and a red '98 Ford Mustang called the "Hater Hurter" shot down the drag strip like...
There are a lot of tragedies in the world and humans have short attention spans. The memory of one high-profile crime,...
Post Malone is doing his best to stay on script. He's downstairs at the House of Blues in Dallas, where dozens of his...
Sitting in front of his computer in the back room of his gun shop in Hood County, my father holds a revolver in his hand....
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- City Hall Goes Golfing, DART Wants it Both Ways, Gators Haunt the Trinity: The News Week in Review
- SWAT Stakes Out and Kills a Suspected Pimp Outside a Carrollton Motel
- Dear Stoner: How Do I Tell My Family I Smoke Pot?
- White Attorney Sues State Bar of Texas for Discrimination
- Did the Clash of Old Dallas With New Dallas Help Produce that Nazi Guy?
- High Noon in West Dallas, and It's the Landlords and the Mayor, Slapping Leather
- Twenty-One Indicted in the Forest Park Medical Center Health Care Fraud
- Police and Fire Pension Fund Is Like Worn-Out Streets, Basic Upkeep We Haven't Kept Up
- Could Whack-a-Doodles in Washington Be Better or Worse for Dallas?
- Mayor's Posture on Pension Fund Will Inspire Only Panic Among Members
- State Fair Seeks to Remove Judge from Case Because She Retweeted My Park Cities Insult
- New City Manager Must Have a Good Wind Finger and Nose-Counting Ability
- This Is Simple. White Nationalists Are Traitors. They Hate America.
More Dallas News
Dallas Police On the Lookout for Package-Thieving, BMW-Driving GrinchIn Dallas it's a holiday tradition right up there with the Cowboys' Thanksgiving game, mocking the Neiman Marcus...December 8 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
White Attorney Sues State Bar of Texas for DiscriminationA white attorney sued the State Bar of Texas governing board on Monday for discrimination. Austin-based attorney...December 8 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Did the Clash of Old Dallas With New Dallas Help Produce that Nazi Guy?Richard Spencer, the white nationalist whose fans give Nazi salutes, does come from here, after all.December 8 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
High Noon in West Dallas, and It's the Landlords and the Mayor,...Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings finds himself cornered at the OK Corral by a bunch of low-rent landlords.December 7 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Manhunter for "El Gato" Cartel Boss Sentenced in Southlake MurderJesus Gerardo Ledezma-Cepeda will spend the rest of his life in a federal prison. U.S. District Judge Terry...December 7 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Texas Business Association Warns State of Potential $8.5 Billion Loss...Most of the time, the interests of the Texas Association of Business and Republicans in the Texas Legislature line...December 7 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young