Top Dallas News
House Bill 2, the deeply controversial anti-abortion law passed by the Texas Legislature in...Healthcare
Latest Dallas News
Texas Women Face Long Abortion Waits in HB2's Wake12 hours ago by Stephen Young
The fight started on the third floor right before fifth period, when the kids were still buzzing from lunch and hardest...
Princeton sits in an ocean of cookie-cutter suburbs about 40 miles northeast of Dallas, at the edge of a gold coast of...
“Hi,” the woman says, in a voice that isn't friendly. “What are you doing?” It's a pitch black night in mid-August in...
In a bright, open space inside Dallas' downtown library, about 50 women and men stand alert at a table with their hands...
On a chilly December night, in the wake of a 38-27 win at home over ninth-ranked Kansas State to close out the 2014...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Volunteers Fill the Gap in Dallas' Broken System for Collecting Stray Animals
- Basic Dallas Dilemma Is Still Whether to Fix the Toilet or Park a BMW Out Front
- Denton JP's Plan for Same-Sex Weddings: Make Them Unpleasant
- Hero Irving Woman Wins $229,500 Over Time Warner Robo-calls
- For Jobless Texans, Cheap Oil Comes With a Hefty Price
- Park Cities School Fight is the Trump Chicken Coming Home to Roost
- The Real Reasons Why It's So Hard to Put Low-Income Housing in Rich Areas
- Cop Associations, National Unions Turn Up Heat on Dallas Chief Brown
- Hah. Castro Did Come to Town and Semi-Undercover. So I'm Not Totally Nuts.
- Dallas Police Chief Brown Fights Back
- Susan Hawk Coverage a Sexist Pile-On? Free-For-All Perhaps a Better Word?
- Mayor Mike Rawlings Likes Private Power, Distrusts Elected Officials
- HUD Secretary Julian Castro and Mayor to Rendezvous? Stay Tuned.
- In Dallas' Infamous City Hall Fingergate, Griggs Is the One Owed an Apology
- Irving Mayor Defies Decency by Going Along With Glenn Beck About Ahmed
More Dallas News
Donald Trump Begins Building Like Totally for Real Campaign...World-renowned performance artist Donald Trump's ongoing piece, titled "What if Pat Buchanan Was a Billionaire and...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Jonathan Stickland, the Observer's Favorite State Rep., Gets a...It's not a shock, but disappointing nonetheless: State Representative Jonathan Stickland, the Observer's BFF and...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Can Dallas County Cash In on the Volkswagen Scandal?The Volkswagen emissions scandal is not quite two weeks old, and it's already spurred lawsuits from dozens of angry...4 days ago by Eric Nicholson
Park Cities School Fight is the Trump Chicken Coming Home to RoostThe looming battle over a big loan proposed for the school system in Dallas’s wealthy Park Cities enclave is but the...4 days ago by Jim Schutze
The Real Reasons Why It's So Hard to Put Low-Income Housing in Rich AreasYesterday I told you White House cabinet member Julian Castro, secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban...5 days ago by Jim Schutze