Latest Dallas News
When a musical bills itself as scary, it’s natural to be a little dubious. Unless what scares you are chorus girls or...
The fight started on the third floor right before fifth period, when the kids were still buzzing from lunch and hardest...
Princeton sits in an ocean of cookie-cutter suburbs about 40 miles northeast of Dallas, at the edge of a gold coast of...
“Hi,” the woman says, in a voice that isn't friendly. “What are you doing?” It's a pitch black night in mid-August in...
In a bright, open space inside Dallas' downtown library, about 50 women and men stand alert at a table with their hands...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Volunteers Fill the Gap in Dallas' Broken System for Collecting Stray Animals
- Basic Dallas Dilemma Is Still Whether to Fix the Toilet or Park a BMW Out Front
- Denton JP's Plan for Same-Sex Weddings: Make Them Unpleasant
- Hero Irving Woman Wins $229,500 Over Time Warner Robo-calls
- For Jobless Texans, Cheap Oil Comes With a Hefty Price
- When the State Fair of Texas Is on, Getting Rid of It Seems Like an Awful Idea
- A New Rangers Stadium in Downtown Dallas Is a Fantastic Horrible Idea
- Park Cities School Fight is the Trump Chicken Coming Home to Roost
- The Real Reasons Why It's So Hard to Put Low-Income Housing in Rich Areas
- Cop Associations, National Unions Turn Up Heat on Dallas Chief Brown
- Susan Hawk Coverage a Sexist Pile-On? Free-For-All Perhaps a Better Word?
- Hah. Castro Did Come to Town and Semi-Undercover. So I'm Not Totally Nuts.
- Mayor Mike Rawlings Likes Private Power, Distrusts Elected Officials
- HUD Secretary Julian Castro and Mayor to Rendezvous? Stay Tuned.
- In Dallas' Infamous City Hall Fingergate, Griggs Is the One Owed an Apology
More Dallas News
Susan Hawk Should Give Her Prosecutors Paid Maternity LeaveNow that Susan Hawk is back to work as Dallas County's DA after seeking treatment for clinical depression, she...1 day ago by Amy Martyn
Texas Women Face Long Abortion Waits in HB2's WakeHouse Bill 2, the deeply controversial anti-abortion law passed by the Texas Legislature in 2013, still isn't fully...1 day ago by Stephen Young
Susan Hawk Coverage a Sexist Pile-On? Free-For-All Perhaps a Better Word?First, please don’t expect us in the news business not to act like we’re in the news business. Second, speaking of...2 days ago by Jim Schutze
A New Rangers Stadium in Downtown Dallas Is a Fantastic Horrible IdeaI would love it if the Rangers moved into a new stadium in downtown Dallas. Absolutely love it. I might go to 60...2 days ago by Stephen Young
Donald Trump Begins Building Like Totally for Real Campaign...World-renowned performance artist Donald Trump's ongoing piece, titled "What if Pat Buchanan Was a Billionaire and...5 days ago by Stephen Young