Latest Dallas News
Attorney Brian Loncar Found Dead Days After His Daughter's SuicideDecember 4 at 3:53 p.m. by Joe Pappalardo
Crowley Parents Killed By Teen They Adopted From Russia, Police SayDecember 2 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Could Whack-a-Doodles in Washington Be Better or Worse for Dallas?December 2 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Police Catch Man Who Allegedly Roughed Up Mayor's Domestic Violence Poster BoyDecember 1 at 8:15 a.m. by Stephen Young
There are a lot of tragedies in the world and humans have short attention spans. The memory of one high-profile crime,...
Post Malone is doing his best to stay on script. He's downstairs at the House of Blues in Dallas, where dozens of his...
Sitting in front of his computer in the back room of his gun shop in Hood County, my father holds a revolver in his hand....
“I feel like I might throw up,” says Stacey Verbeek, standing pale-faced in the busy locker room of Oakland, California’s...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- City Hall Goes Golfing, DART Wants it Both Ways, Gators Haunt the Trinity: The News Week in Review
- SWAT Stakes Out and Kills a Suspected Pimp Outside a Carrollton Motel
- Dear Stoner: How Do I Tell My Family I Smoke Pot?
- David Brown Gets a TV Job, The Race for the City Manager's Gig Starts and an Aston Martin Takes a Plunge: The News Week in Review
- Could Whack-a-Doodles in Washington Be Better or Worse for Dallas?
- Mayor's Posture on Pension Fund Will Inspire Only Panic Among Members
- State Fair Seeks to Remove Judge from Case Because She Retweeted My Park Cities Insult
- Don't Panic Now That Texas Reported the State's First Local Zika Transmission
- This Is Simple. White Nationalists Are Traitors. They Hate America.
- Ten Rules To Keep Family Thanksgiving Dinners From Going Nuke This Year
- Mayor Rawlings Talks Municipal Bankruptcy for Dallas. So. Wow. Really?
- Stop, Thief! Citizens Give Chase, and a Loyal Dog Comes Home in the End.
- Want to See The Dallas Morning News With a Big Fat Thumb On the Scale?
More Dallas News
Former Police Chief David Brown Hired As On-Air Talent For ABC NewsA little more than a month after David Brown's last day with the Dallas Police Department, the public got its first...December 1 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas-Based Trucking Firm Sued By EEOC for Turning Down Vet Due to...The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing Stevens Transport, the Dallas-based refrigerated...December 1 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Mayor's Posture on Pension Fund Will Inspire Only Panic Among MembersThe more the mayor of Dallas talks about shutting down withdrawals from the police and fie pension fund, the faster...December 1 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
State Fair Seeks to Remove Judge from Case Because She Retweeted My...According to court documents filed yesterday (copy below), the State Fair of Texas wants to make a legal issue out...November 30 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Rematch: Exxxotica Restarts Fight Against the City of DallasThree Expo Events, the company behind the Exxxotica porn convention that graced Dallas in May 2015, is again asking...November 30 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
City of Dallas Announces Five Finalists for Vital City Manager JobThe five finalists are in for Dallas' open city manager's gig and, surprisingly, people on both sides of city hall's...November 30 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young