Latest Dallas News
Dallas' Confederate War Memorial Might Not Be Coming Down After AllMarch 19 at 11:14 a.m. by Stephen Young
Two Votes Could Make All the Difference for Texas Senate Democrats in 2019March 19 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Federal Judge OKs Highway Robbery of Cops' and Firefighters' Savings AccountsMarch 19 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Activist Erin Brockovich Attacks North Texas Water District Over Chlorine MaintenanceMarch 16 at 10:45 a.m. by Stephen Young
HUD Secretary Ben Carson's Spending Controls Could Put Dallas in a PickleMarch 16 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
"CBD Kratom" reads the large sign over Dafna Reva's storefront on Central Expressway's frontage road. Just south of...
Dr. Daniel Maynard was the first red flag in Dallas. Called by some a “kindhearted doctor,” he handed out cash to hungry...
Two cable-stayed structures across the Trinity River, collectively called the Margaret McDermott Bridge, remain closed to...
Josh Johnson had never seen pot trees before. They towered 14 or 15 feet in the air, their limbs blooming with marijuana...
A single porch light shined on a white mobile home one mid-July night in a rural neighborhood north of Dallas,...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas Firefighter, Journalist Among Five Dead in New York Helicopter Crash
- Plano Will Address Council Member's Anti-Muslim Facebook Post at Sunday Council Meeting
- Calatrava Bridge Test Failure Prompts a Round of Finger-Pointing and Blame-Casting
- Great New Idea: Take City Manager's Great New Idea Away from Him
- Four Months After Las Vegas Mass Shooting, Feds Still Deciding Whether Bump Stocks Are Legal
Booking Company MyAfton Angers Local Bands by Giving Stage Time Based on Ticket Sales
by Jacob Vaughn
Music News: Beyonce and Jay-Z, Willie Nelson's Outlaw Fest, Spoon at the Wildflower Festival and More
by Jeff Strowe
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson's Spending Controls Could Put Dallas in a Pickle
- City Must Drag Atmos From Behind Its "National Security" Shield
- Politics Aside, the Numbers Don't Add Up for Dallas' NRA Convention
- DA Candidate Frizell Accuses Apparent Primary Victor Creuzot of Mail-In Ballot Harvesting
- Texas House Committee Takes the Piss out of Abbott, Patrick for Wasting Time on Bathroom Bill
- Katrina Pierson Joins Trump 2020 Because We All Needed a Laugh
- Former Exxon CEO, Boy Scouts of America Leader Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State
- Texas' Next Big Election Is in January, not November
More Dallas News
City Must Drag Atmos From Behind Its "National Security" ShieldThis makes four times. Four times in the course of one week I have sent the same set of questions to the Atmos...March 15 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Cowboys Take a Big Risk With Budding Defensive Star David IrvingHeading into the 2017-18 offseason, the Cowboys faced several large predicaments. They needed to sign DeMarcus...March 15 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
DA Candidate Frizell Accuses Apparent Primary Victor Creuzot of Mail-In...More than a week after Dallas County's Democratic primary for district attorney, the two candidates in the race,...March 14 at 3:54 p.m. by Stephen Young
Texas House Committee Takes the Piss out of Abbott, Patrick for Wasting...Joe Straus and Byron Cook, two retiring moderate Texas House Republicans, got in their last licks on their frequent...March 14 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Federal Appeals Court Upholds Most of Texas' Sanctuary Cities LawAll but one provision of Texas' 2017 sanctuary cities law can be enforced as the law makes its long journey through...March 14 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Katrina Pierson Joins Trump 2020 Because We All Needed a LaughSeven months before the 2018 midterm election, President Donald Trump is already staffing up to run for re-election....March 13 at 11:17 a.m. by Stephen Young