Latest Dallas News
When a musical bills itself as scary, it’s natural to be a little dubious. Unless what scares you are chorus girls or...
The fight started on the third floor right before fifth period, when the kids were still buzzing from lunch and hardest...
Princeton sits in an ocean of cookie-cutter suburbs about 40 miles northeast of Dallas, at the edge of a gold coast of...
“Hi,” the woman says, in a voice that isn't friendly. “What are you doing?” It's a pitch black night in mid-August in...
In a bright, open space inside Dallas' downtown library, about 50 women and men stand alert at a table with their hands...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Volunteers Fill the Gap in Dallas' Broken System for Collecting Stray Animals
- Basic Dallas Dilemma Is Still Whether to Fix the Toilet or Park a BMW Out Front
- Denton JP's Plan for Same-Sex Weddings: Make Them Unpleasant
- Hero Irving Woman Wins $229,500 Over Time Warner Robo-calls
- For Jobless Texans, Cheap Oil Comes With a Hefty Price
- An Attack of Houston Envy, and I'm Afraid It May Be the Neuro-Invasive Kind
- What's a Neighborhood Plus, Anyway?
- When the State Fair of Texas Is on, Getting Rid of It Seems Like an Awful Idea
- The Untold Story of the Dallas Park Department's Crackdown on Rogue Soccer
- A New Rangers Stadium in Downtown Dallas Is a Fantastic Horrible Idea
- Oh, Brother, Between Hawk and the Democrats, This Is Getting Knee-Deep
- In the Matter of SUV-Style Baby Buggies in Crowds, Let's Be Fair
- Teachers Unions Don't Let Door Slam on the Last Guy Before Attacking Merit Pay
- Susan Hawk Coverage a Sexist Pile-On? Free-For-All Perhaps a Better Word?
- Park Cities School Fight is the Trump Chicken Coming Home to Roost
More Dallas News
Dallas County Set For Another Corrections Contract FightDallas County appears to be about to get itself into another mess centered on the county's entering into contracts...2 days ago by Stephen Young
"Dumber" is Not a Legitimate Strategy for Texas Schools . Dumber Is...Whatever you think is wrong with lazy stupid modern equivalency journalism — “This guy says chattel slavery is a bad...2 days ago by Jim Schutze
Oh, Brother, Between Hawk and the Democrats, This Is Getting Knee-DeepLeave it to local Democrats to play the Susan Hawk mentally ill district attorney story exactly wrong. I swear the...5 days ago by Jim Schutze
Swiss Preservationists Protested One Wedding House but Defend AnotherIn the abandoned, aging mansion on Live Oak Street, around the corner from a dive bar and a convenience shop,...5 days ago by Amy Martyn
Ken Paxton Wants Dan Patrick to Do Scary Things to WomenThis week, Ken Paxton took time out from fighting his multiple felony indictments to send a set of directives to...5 days ago by Stephen Young