Latest Dallas News
Rangers' New Ballpark Takes Shape in Latest RenderingsSeptember 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Confederate Statue Debate Has Been Great for Dallas, Believe It or NotSeptember 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Deep Ellum Child Killer John Battaglia Found Competent for ExecutionSeptember 21 at 12:07 p.m. by Stephen Young
'We Were So Much Better Than We Were With Katrina': Dallas Closes Harvey Mega-ShelterSeptember 21 at 7:22 a.m. by Stephen Young
For Dallas, Urbanism Versus Sprawl Is Quickly Becoming a Zero-Sum GameSeptember 21 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
An Airliner Adapted in Waco to Launch Satellites Is Now FlyingSeptember 21 at 4 a.m. by Joe Pappalardo
Theresa “T” Barksdale considers herself a diehard Stevie Ray Vaughan fan. Her back is decorated with a mural to the late...
On Sept. 6, when the Dallas City Council sat to consider bringing down the city’s 81-year-old equestrian monument to...
Hector Rodriguez says he finally heard his calling to become a superhero comic artist and publish a superhero story that...
Thirteen Satanists form a crescent moon shape in front of a makeshift altar in the backroom of a local bar and restaurant...
Joshua Baish looks uncomfortable in his orange jumpsuit as he tells his story in a video conference call at the...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Still 'Breaking Bad': Amid the U.S. Opioid Crisis, Meth Makes a Comeback in North Texas
- Dallas State Rep. Victoria Neave Arrested for DWI
- Alonzo Campaign Spokesman Says Narvaez Campaign Stole Votes, Expects Same In Runoff
- Here are the Dallas City Council Election Results; Three Runoffs Coming
- Away Game: Inside the Dallas Mavericks' Social Media Pivot To China
- “She Never Said I Was the Monster”: Denton Husband Accused of Child Abuse Claims Innocence
Profiles From Saturday's Protest Over Removal of Robert E. Lee Statue
by Chelsea Land
- Dallas' New Police Chief Speaks About Human Trafficking — Briefly
- The Bogus Cover Stories of Dallas' Black School Trustees Who Voted Against Black Kids
- Robert E. Lee Statue Is Gone, but it Certainly Was a Painful Process
- 'We Were So Much Better Than We Were With Katrina': Dallas Closes Harvey Mega-Shelter
- For Dallas, Urbanism Versus Sprawl Is Quickly Becoming a Zero-Sum Game
- City Council Smackdown: Watch Dwaine Caraway Scorch Philip Kingston
- City Bent Contract Rules to Remove Lee Statue From Park
- Where Do All Those Cops at the State Fair Come From? Your Neighborhood
More Dallas News
City Council Smackdown: Watch Dwaine Caraway Scorch Philip KingstonDallas City Council member Dwaine Caraway loves the city's Youth Commission. It comes up whenever he talks about the...September 21 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Live Instagram Video Leads LA Police to One of Texas' 10 Most Wanted"Little Chris" didn't even make it a month on the state of Texas' 10 most wanted list. Dallas police announced...September 20 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
City Bent Contract Rules to Remove Lee Statue From ParkJust after the Dallas City Council voted Sept. 6 to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee from a public park, a crane and...September 20 at 4 a.m. by Joe Pappalardo
North Texas Man Pleads Guilty to Hate Crimes in Home InvasionsA 20-year-old Frisco man pleaded guilty Monday to hate crime charges stemming from a series of home invasions...September 19 at 11:03 a.m. by Stephen Young
Hensarling Voted Against Harvey Aid, but Maybe He's Not the Real Bad GuyUnder normal circumstances when a Republican member of the Congress from Texas calls you “unconscionable,” you...September 19 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
“She Never Said I Was the Monster”: Denton Husband Accused of Child...John Tufts was accused of a horrific crime involving his adopted daughter. Now he speaks out to reiterate his claims...September 19 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate