Latest Dallas News
Dallas City Council Taps Urbanist Kennedy for DART BoardDecember 8 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
White Attorney Sues State Bar of Texas for DiscriminationDecember 8 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Did the Clash of Old Dallas With New Dallas Help Produce that Nazi Guy?December 8 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Police On the Lookout for Package-Thieving, BMW-Driving GrinchDecember 8 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
High Noon in West Dallas, and It's the Landlords and the Mayor, Slapping LeatherDecember 7 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Manhunter for "El Gato" Cartel Boss Sentenced in Southlake MurderDecember 7 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
A nameless black '83 Thunderbird and a red '98 Ford Mustang called the "Hater Hurter" shot down the drag strip like...
There are a lot of tragedies in the world and humans have short attention spans. The memory of one high-profile crime,...
Post Malone is doing his best to stay on script. He's downstairs at the House of Blues in Dallas, where dozens of his...
Sitting in front of his computer in the back room of his gun shop in Hood County, my father holds a revolver in his hand....
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- City Hall Goes Golfing, DART Wants it Both Ways, Gators Haunt the Trinity: The News Week in Review
- SWAT Stakes Out and Kills a Suspected Pimp Outside a Carrollton Motel
- Dear Stoner: How Do I Tell My Family I Smoke Pot?
- Did the Clash of Old Dallas With New Dallas Help Produce that Nazi Guy?
- High Noon in West Dallas, and It's the Landlords and the Mayor, Slapping Leather
- Twenty-One Indicted in the Forest Park Medical Center Health Care Fraud
- Police and Fire Pension Fund Is Like Worn-Out Streets, Basic Upkeep We Haven't Kept Up
- Wiley, the Stolen Dog, Goes Global. When Will She Have Her Own Movie?
- Mayor's Posture on Pension Fund Will Inspire Only Panic Among Members
- State Fair Seeks to Remove Judge from Case Because She Retweeted My Park Cities Insult
- New City Manager Must Have a Good Wind Finger and Nose-Counting Ability
- This Is Simple. White Nationalists Are Traitors. They Hate America.
- Ten Rules To Keep Family Thanksgiving Dinners From Going Nuke This Year
More Dallas News
Texas Business Association Warns State of Potential $8.5 Billion Loss...Most of the time, the interests of the Texas Association of Business and Republicans in the Texas Legislature line...December 7 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Faith Johnson Named Dallas County District AttorneyDallas attorney Faith Johnson is Dallas County's new district attorney. Tuesday morning, Governor Greg Abbott...December 6 at 1:27 p.m. by Stephen Young
At "The Gut," Where Driver Blake Williams Died, Street Racers Chase...A nameless black '83 Thunderbird and a red '98 Ford Mustang called the "Hater Hurter" shot down the drag strip like...December 6 at 10:37 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Mike Rawlings Sues Dallas Police and Fire Pension System, Showdown Set...Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings on sued the Dallas Police and Fire Pension System Monday morning. Well, sort of....December 6 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Twenty-One Indicted in the Forest Park Medical Center Health Care FraudThe plan seemed simple enough: open up a couple of shell companies to funnel millions in bribe and kickback...December 6 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Police and Fire Pension Fund Is Like Worn-Out Streets, Basic Upkeep We...We all know there's only one way to keep up the city's basic infrastructure. Pay for it.December 6 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze