Top Dallas News
Running a third party candidacy is no picnic. Just ask Russell Verney, senior political adviser...Politics
Latest Dallas News
The location of the party is top secret. There are no fliers, no public advertisements, not even an address for those who...
Detective Billy Burleson III stood outside the Collin College gymnasium, waiting for the man he was tailing to finish a...
John Wilson, who leads the McLennan County chapter of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club, was in the Waco Twin Peaks parking...
Rattle Can was a real person. His family wants you to know that. He was a “big ol’ bear” of a man, tall and strong and...
Ryan Mills snaps black surgical gloves on his hands and plucks a syringe off a paper-shrouded tray. Its 10-gauge needle...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Ray Hunt's Fighting Against Porn. His Dad Fought Against Monogamy, Kennedy and Catholics.
- Mayor's Campaign Against Convention Center's Exxxotica Expo Is Like Salem Witch Trials
- Mayor Rawlings Takes a Probably Unconstitutional Stand Against Porn Convention
- Please Don't Kill the Nanny State Yet, at Least Not in Dallas. We Need Our Nanny.
- Dallas City Hall Blind as Bat About the Trinity River's Value
- City Hall's Topletz Suit Whacked in Head, Gut-Punched, Stomped by Judge. Truth.
- Houston Mayor Nails Real Transportation Needs of Cities in Texas
- Dear Ethan Couch, Living Up to Hope Will Be Harder than Living Down Hate
- Don't Evict State Fair from Fair Park, But Maybe Get It to Squish Over a Little
- Up the Crazy River: D Magazine Nails Dallas' Odd Attitude About the Trinity
More Dallas News
Details Emerge in Johnny Manziel Domestic Violence IncidentLate last week, the Dallas Police Department received a report from Fort Worth Police about a sustained domestic...
Mayor Rawlings Takes a Probably Unconstitutional Stand Against Porn...Last August, just ahead of the eXXXotica Expo's Dallas Convention Center debut, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings,...
Dallas Police Chief David Brown Loses a Right-Hand ManCharles Cato, long thought to be Dallas' police-chief-in-waiting, is leaving the Dallas Police Department. The...3 days ago by Stephen Young
Please Don't Kill the Nanny State Yet, at Least Not in Dallas. We Need...When does escaping from the nanny state become an escape from sanity? Ted Cruz is urging New Hampshire Yankees not...3 days ago by Jim Schutze
Houston vs. Dallas: How Super Bowl Performers Stack UpDallas and Houston have never officially met in the Super Bowl, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find a good way to...5 days ago by Evin Demirel
A Texas Doctor Again Puts on His Hat as Virus HunterDr. Christopher Perkins just started his job as director of Dallas County Health and Human Services in 2012 when an...5 days ago by Joe Pappalardo