Latest Dallas News
"Context" for Confederate Monument Would Require One Hell of a PlaqueMarch 23 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Confederate Memorial Could Be on the Way Out Unless Mayor Gets His WayMarch 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Plano Water Meets EPA Standards, According to Recent TestMarch 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Erin Brockovich Says She's Coming to Plano as Water District Claims Everything's NormalMarch 21 at 11:23 a.m. by Stephen Young
"CBD Kratom" reads the large sign over Dafna Reva's storefront on Central Expressway's frontage road. Just south of...
Dr. Daniel Maynard was the first red flag in Dallas. Called by some a “kindhearted doctor,” he handed out cash to hungry...
Two cable-stayed structures across the Trinity River, collectively called the Margaret McDermott Bridge, remain closed to...
Josh Johnson had never seen pot trees before. They towered 14 or 15 feet in the air, their limbs blooming with marijuana...
A single porch light shined on a white mobile home one mid-July night in a rural neighborhood north of Dallas,...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas Firefighter, Journalist Among Five Dead in New York Helicopter Crash
- Plano Will Address Council Member's Anti-Muslim Facebook Post at Sunday Council Meeting
- Calatrava Bridge Test Failure Prompts a Round of Finger-Pointing and Blame-Casting
- Great New Idea: Take City Manager's Great New Idea Away from Him
- Four Months After Las Vegas Mass Shooting, Feds Still Deciding Whether Bump Stocks Are Legal
Music News: Shakey Graves, Culture Club, Lady Antebellum and More Fill Up Dallas' Summer Concert Calendar
by Jeff Strowe
- Episcopal School of Dallas Case Pits Religious Freedom Against Student's Right to Sue
- As Atmos Pushes to Restore Gas to Northwest Dallas, Who'll Fix the Torn-Up Streets Left Behind?
- Help Wanted: The Observer Is Looking for a Jolly Good News Fellow
- Dallas Students Will March for Gun Control, Texas Style, on Saturday
- 5 Things to Know About Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's Connection to the Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Frizell Finally Concedes Dallas County Democratic DA Primary to Creuzot
- Two Votes Could Make All the Difference for Texas Senate Democrats in 2019
- DA Candidate Frizell Accuses Apparent Primary Victor Creuzot of Mail-In Ballot Harvesting
- Texas House Committee Takes the Piss out of Abbott, Patrick for Wasting Time on Bathroom Bill
More Dallas News
Honest Housing Policy Versus Plain Old Patronage at City HallThe Dallas City Council is debating a new housing policy. During this period of public input and debate, you should...March 21 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Help Wanted: The Observer Is Looking for a Jolly Good News FellowAre you a recent college graduate in journalism or mass communications? Really? Didn't want to learn computer...March 20 at 12:28 p.m. by Patrick Williams
5 Things to Know About Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's Connection to the...Over the weekend, Sen. Ted Cruz found himself, as he has so often, near the center of the political universe. Not...March 20 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas Students Will March for Gun Control, Texas Style, on SaturdayOn Saturday afternoon, hundreds of North Texas students are going to try to do what adults haven't be able to figure...March 20 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Research Firm Finds Black People Care About Education. Big Forehead Slap.An op-ed piece in yesterday’s New York Times reminded me that somebody needs to write a book — maybe I’ll do it —...March 20 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze