Latest Dallas News
It began with the smell. Something like cooked meat with kimchi, coating her furniture and clothes. Thinking it was...
On the evening of April 28, the typically sleepy chambers of the Richardson City Council were aboil. Hundreds of agitated...
If Dallas was once ashamed of being the city where President John F. Kennedy was murdered, little evidence of that...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- UT Bumbles Its Way Back to the Supreme Court On Admissions. Thanks A Lot.
- Planned Parenthood Execs's Pay Targeted by Anti-Abortion Group
- "Religious Freedom" Argument to Stop Gay Marriage Is Wrong, Smart People Say
- Please Don't Kayak or Canoe on Floodwaters. It's Crazy.
- Price Co-Defendant Takes Deal, Ready to Roll on County Commissioner
- Wilmer-Hutchins Hoops Star's Killer Gets Seven Years Probation
- Ex-Cowboy CJ Spillman Arrested for Alleged September 2014 Sexual Assault
- Addison Cop Detains Photography Activist Brett Sanders
- Duo Posing as Dental Pros Wreaked Havoc on Patient's Mouths, Dallas Police Say
- DA's Office Adds Staff In Anticipation of Influx in Rape Cases from DNA Testing
More Dallas News
McKinney Says $79,000 Public Records Bill in Pool Party Case Was a MistakeIf the city of McKinney is to be believed, the $79,229.09 bill it sent Gawker was a mistake. The bill came in...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Planned Parenthood Execs's Pay Targeted by Anti-Abortion GroupFor years, Republican lawmakers have tried their hardest to make sure poor women who depend on their local Planned...4 days ago by Amy Silverstein
"Religious Freedom" Argument to Stop Gay Marriage Is Wrong, Smart...Texas, or at least tiny, tiny part of it named Attorney General Ken Paxton and Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick,...5 days ago by Stephen Young
Please Don't Kayak or Canoe on Floodwaters. It's Crazy.Yesterday firefighters found a body believed to be Edgar Castro, missing since his kayak flipped on the Trinity...5 days ago by Jim Schutze
Price Co-Defendant Takes Deal, Ready to Roll on County CommissionerThe federal bribery and tax evasion case against John Wiley Price got a human face Wednesday. Christian Campbell,...5 days ago by Stephen Young
Dallas Doesn't Quite Get the Supreme Court on Segregation. We Can Help.Every Supreme Court decision is a “landmark decision” until it gets rewritten by a new Supreme Court,. But the...5 days ago by Jim Schutze