Latest Dallas News
New Map Shows Full Extent of Dallas Homeless CampsFebruary 20 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Beginning Now, A City's Timeworn Heart on Trial in the Case of John Wiley PriceFebruary 20 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
State Senator Wants to Kill a Dallas School District. Might Be Good Practice.February 17 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
The killer slowly walks through the halls of the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian. The figure is wearing police...
Angus Wynne wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into as the crowds showed up to his club on opening night. It wasn't...
Navy veteran Kate Cochran-Morgan starts her day in her usual way, with a little lawbreaking and a cup of coffee. Morning,...
In Dallas, gentrification has always arrived riding a bulldozer. Poor people get kicked out of their homes and their...
Ava DuVernay's breakthrough 2014 film, Selma, earned her a Golden Globe nomination for best director, the first for a...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas' Most Wanted: Witnesses to Step Forward and Help Homicide Detectives Catch Killers
- Irving-Based Boy Scouts Will Admit Trans Boys, Continuing a Path Paved By Rex Tillerson
- Betting on Rockets: A Tech School in Waco Dreams of Becoming a Spaceport
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- State Senator Wants to Kill a Dallas School District. Might Be Good Practice.
- Family Can Sue State Officials Over Prison Death. But Not Us, Right?
- Fair Park Bidding Process Is One Big Screwed-Up Cat Fight From the Get-Go
- DOJ Seeks to Foreclose on the Late Charles Wyly's Dallas Home
- Collin College Campus Cops Receive a Second Chance for Justice in Their Whistleblower Case
- Lawyers Tell Why They Flocked to D/FW On the Night of the Travel Ban
- A Lesson: One Guy Slapped, Another Rewarded for Dallas Park Board Debate
- Mayor and Cheap Housing Opponents Play Catholic Charities for Fool
- Audio of Fort Worth Cop Proves He and Chief Should Seek Other Employment
- One Positive Observer Article About a Dallas Park Board Member, and the Guy’s Toast
More Dallas News
Texas State Rep Rolls Out Marijuana Decriminalization Bill With Help...Thursday morning, Texas state Representative Joe Moody, surrounded by police officers and a retired judge, took a...February 17 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Family Can Sue State Officials Over Prison Death. But Not Us, Right?Larry Gene McCollum was 58 years old in 2011 when he was busted for a bad check in Waco. He was 5 feet 10 inches...February 16 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Despite Trump’s Threat, Texas Legislators from Both Parties Back End to...Texas state Senators Konni Burton and Chuy Hinojosa aren’t going to be cowed by President Donald Trump, at least not...February 16 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Debate Over Bill Exposes Rift In Texas’ Anti-Abortion CommunityWednesday was big day in Austin for both Texas’ staunchest advocates against reproductive choice and the...February 16 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
New Joint Homeless Initiative Will Include Mayor, County Judge and...Tuesday morning, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings and Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins announced the formation of a joint...February 15 at 9:12 a.m. by Stephen Young
Fair Park Bidding Process Is One Big Screwed-Up Cat Fight From the Get-GoThe whole question about Fair Park, our 277-acre albatross that everybody thinks should be turned over to a private...February 15 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze