Latest Dallas News
The location of the party is top secret. There are no fliers, no public advertisements, not even an address for those who...
Detective Billy Burleson III stood outside the Collin College gymnasium, waiting for the man he was tailing to finish a...
John Wilson, who leads the McLennan County chapter of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club, was in the Waco Twin Peaks parking...
Rattle Can was a real person. His family wants you to know that. He was a “big ol’ bear” of a man, tall and strong and...
Ryan Mills snaps black surgical gloves on his hands and plucks a syringe off a paper-shrouded tray. Its 10-gauge needle...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Mayor Rawlings Takes a Probably Unconstitutional Stand Against Porn Convention
- Please Don't Kill the Nanny State Yet, at Least Not in Dallas. We Need Our Nanny.
- Dallas City Hall Blind as Bat About the Trinity River's Value
- Dallas Council Asks Consultant How to Be Nice
- City Hall's Topletz Suit Whacked in Head, Gut-Punched, Stomped by Judge. Truth.
- Details Emerge in Johnny Manziel Domestic Violence Incident
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown Loses a Right-Hand Man
- Why the Crackdown on K2 Among Downtown's Homeless Won't Work
- Women's Rights Advocate Greg Abbott Comes Out Against Men's Rights Rally
- On the Record with Dallas Chief of Police David Brown
More Dallas News
Houston vs. Dallas: How Super Bowl Performers Stack UpDallas and Houston have never officially met in the Super Bowl, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find a good way to...3 days ago by Evin Demirel
A Texas Doctor Again Puts on His Hat as Virus HunterDr. Christopher Perkins just started his job as director of Dallas County Health and Human Services in 2012 when an...3 days ago by Joe Pappalardo
Former Cowboy Joseph Randle Gives Dallas One Last Spectacular Flame OutThroughout his Cowboys career, Joseph Randle toed the line between lovable flake — think Mickey Rivers — and toxic...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Dallas City Hall Blind as Bat About the Trinity River's ValueBack in the good old days of cartoons, it was considered howlingly funny for a cartoon character to be old, bald,...4 days ago by Jim Schutze
Why the Crackdown on K2 Among Downtown's Homeless Won't WorkSince the beginning of December, Dallas Fire and Rescue has received more than 200 calls to deal with people who...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Four More Being Tested for Possible Zika Virus in Dallas CountyDallas County Health and Human Services Director Zachary Thompson confirmed Thursday that four additional...5 days ago by Stephen Young