Latest Dallas News
Khraish's Plan to Sell Homes to Tenants Stalls Gentrification and Maybe the MayorMay 23 at 11:01 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Police: Dallas Couple Kill a John in Botched Oak Cliff Motel RobberyMay 23 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Khraish Will Sell 130 Homes to Tenants Rather Than Evict and DemolishMay 22 at 3:23 p.m. by Jim Schutze
The 3.2-acre lot bracketed by Pacific Avenue and St. Paul and Harwood streets has become an eyesore. To say it’s poorly...
Gabe Reed opened the door to the house he shares with his daughter, grandchild and a couple of younger roommates in a...
Contractors who'll soon be hired to renovate the 112-year-old Ambassador Hotel are strongly advised to brace themselves...
“Sorry I’m sweaty,” Mark Cuban says, shaking hands with the ESPN China correspondents waiting for him outside the...
Just past 2 o’clock on a Thursday afternoon, Maren Morris is seated on a stool in the middle of the Foundation...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Alonzo Campaign Spokesman Says Narvaez Campaign Stole Votes, Expects Same In Runoff
- Here are the Dallas City Council Election Results; Three Runoffs Coming
- Away Game: Inside the Dallas Mavericks' Social Media Pivot To China
- Big Guns for Small Towns: Suburban Officers Team Up to Give Their Cities SWAT Firepower
- Drive-by Shooting Targets Police Station; Union Calls Out City Officials for Lack of Protection
- Khraish Will Sell 130 Homes to Tenants Rather Than Evict and Demolish
- What We Know — And What We Don't — About the Ongoing Voter Fraud Investigation in West Dallas
- A Day of Action in Austin Heralds Arrival of Pension Reform
- City of Dallas Has to Spend at Least $2 Million More to Fix Standing Wave
- Dallas Police Memorial Day Event Somberly Sidesteps Politics
- Former UNT Basketball Player and Team Manager Arrested in Connection with Prostitution Ring
- Inside "Operation Medusa," Which Broke Up a Collin County Child Pornography Ring
Do Social Media Nightmares Really Mean the Airlines Are Out of Control?
by Terry Maxon
- Despite Dubious Background, Statler Hilton Hotel Called "A Poster Child" For Historic Development
- City of Dallas, Texas Legislators Reach Tentative Deal on Police and Fire Pension
More Dallas News
What We Know — And What We Don't — About the Ongoing Voter Fraud...One thing is clear two weeks after the 2017 Dallas City Council election: Something went wrong with absentee voting...May 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Las Vegas Reveals Three Paths for the Coming Cowboys SeasonOne of the more telling sets of numbers that comes out before any given NFL season is the list of expected win...May 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
County Elections Department Was Born in Sin and Will Never Be Right....Dallas City Council member Jennifer Gates has a great idea. Really. She’s right. The city should strongly consider...May 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
U.S. Attorney's Office Says It Will Not Re-Try John Wiley PriceDallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price's legal troubles are over. Late Friday afternoon, John Parker, the...May 19 at 5:30 p.m. by Stephen Young
A Day of Action in Austin Heralds Arrival of Pension ReformReform to the Dallas Police and Fire Pension system is taking shape after a day of negotiations, mutual agreement...May 19 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Texas Senate Signs Off On Killing Straight-Party VotingOn Thursday, the Texas Senate joined the Texas House of Representatives in voting to ban straight-ticket voting in...May 19 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young