Latest Dallas News
It began with the smell. Something like cooked meat with kimchi, coating her furniture and clothes. Thinking it was...
On the evening of April 28, the typically sleepy chambers of the Richardson City Council were aboil. Hundreds of agitated...
If Dallas was once ashamed of being the city where President John F. Kennedy was murdered, little evidence of that...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- County Clerk Caves After Being Sued for Not Issuing Same-Sex Marriage License
- UT Bumbles Its Way Back to the Supreme Court On Admissions. Thanks A Lot.
- Planned Parenthood Execs's Pay Targeted by Anti-Abortion Group
- "Religious Freedom" Argument to Stop Gay Marriage Is Wrong, Smart People Say
- Please Don't Kayak or Canoe on Floodwaters. It's Crazy.
- Wilmer-Hutchins Hoops Star's Killer Gets Seven Years Probation
- Price Co-Defendant Takes Deal, Ready to Roll on County Commissioner
- Ex-Cowboy CJ Spillman Arrested for Alleged September 2014 Sexual Assault
- Addison Cop Detains Photography Activist Brett Sanders
- Duo Posing as Dental Pros Wreaked Havoc on Patient's Mouths, Dallas Police Say
More Dallas News
Texas Sues the EPA to Protect Our God-Given Right to Dump Crap in WaterOn Earth, everything is connected. The streams and wetlands feed into larger lakes and rivers, and so federal...1 day ago by Amy Silverstein
How Will Price's Corruption Trial Affect His Election Against Caraway?Last week was not good for John Wiley Price. Christian Campbell and Karen Manning, charged in connection with...
UT Bumbles Its Way Back to the Supreme Court On Admissions. Thanks A Lot.Try this on for size. The University of Texas is back in the soup big-time over its admissions policies, for what...1 day ago by Jim Schutze
McKinney Says $79,000 Public Records Bill in Pool Party Case Was a MistakeIf the city of McKinney is to be believed, the $79,229.09 bill it sent Gawker was a mistake. The bill came in...5 days ago by Stephen Young
Planned Parenthood Execs's Pay Targeted by Anti-Abortion GroupFor years, Republican lawmakers have tried their hardest to make sure poor women who depend on their local Planned...5 days ago by Amy Silverstein
"Religious Freedom" Argument to Stop Gay Marriage Is Wrong, Smart...Texas, or at least tiny, tiny part of it named Attorney General Ken Paxton and Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick,...5 days ago by Stephen Young