Latest Dallas News
Detective Billy Burleson III stood outside the Collin College gymnasium, waiting for the man he was tailing to finish a...
John Wilson, who leads the McLennan County chapter of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club, was in the Waco Twin Peaks parking...
Rattle Can was a real person. His family wants you to know that. He was a “big ol’ bear” of a man, tall and strong and...
Ryan Mills snaps black surgical gloves on his hands and plucks a syringe off a paper-shrouded tray. Its 10-gauge needle...
Zachary Akins is small for his age. He’s 15 and slightly built, with nerdy-chic horn-rimmed glasses that swallow half his...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas City Hall Blind as Bat About the Trinity River's Value
- Dallas Council Asks Consultant How to Be Nice
- City Hall's Topletz Suit Whacked in Head, Gut-Punched, Stomped by Judge. Truth.
- Dallas Is Probably Screwed If It Gets Sued over New Panhandling Crackdown
- Dallas' Neverending Crackdown on Sleeping While Homeless
- Dear Ethan Couch, Living Up to Hope Will Be Harder than Living Down Hate
- Don't Evict State Fair from Fair Park, But Maybe Get It to Squish Over a Little
- Up the Crazy River: D Magazine Nails Dallas' Odd Attitude About the Trinity
- Take a Crow Bar to the State Fair of Texas' Board of Directors, but Spare the Fair
- Somebody Wants the Trinity to Be One-Way Only. Totally Insane. Could Happen.
More Dallas News
Four More Being Tested for Possible Zika Virus in Dallas CountyDallas County Health and Human Services Director Zachary Thompson confirmed Thursday that four additional...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Women's Rights Advocate Greg Abbott Comes Out Against Men's Rights RallyThe question of just what it would take to get Governor Greg Abbott to get out in front of a women's rights issue...4 days ago by Stephen Young
Dallas' West End Rail Stop Is Crime Central StationEarly Saturday afternoon, nine days after he and a friend allegedly carjacked 37-year-old Sarah Hoff in her downtown...4 days ago by Eric Nicholson
City Hall's Topletz Suit Whacked in Head, Gut-Punched, Stomped by...If I were a better sport, I’d laugh. Yesterday The Dallas Morning News, which has been carrying on an editorial...5 days ago by Jim Schutze
Dallas Is Probably Screwed If It Gets Sued over New Panhandling CrackdownWhen Deputy Chief Gary Tittle formally announced the Dallas Police Department's new downtown panhandling...5 days ago by Eric Nicholson