Latest Dallas News
Hope Abounds as Colin Allred Prepares to Take On Pete SessionsMay 23 at 11:19 a.m. by Stephen Young
Texas Backs Off Changes That Could've Led to CBD Confiscation, for NowMay 23 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Gaps in Santa Fe Shooter Stories Keep Mental Illness' Stigma AliveMay 23 at 4 a.m. by Dalton Laferney
Stuff Happening at City Hall You Can Be Optimistic About, Maybe PossiblyMay 23 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas DA Will Seek Death Penalty in Home Depot Cop Shooting CaseMay 22 at 1:08 p.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas’ next culinary revolution began in a quiet specialty grocery store in Irving, a small shop where boxes of imported...
“This is a David Lowery production,” says a 7-year-old Lowery at the end of Poltergeist, his short film shot with a home...
Charles “Big Charlie” Flores and Richard Childs were searching for money when they slid under the garage door of a...
"CBD Kratom" reads the large sign over Dafna Reva's storefront on Central Expressway's frontage road. Just south of...
Dr. Daniel Maynard was the first red flag in Dallas. Called by some a “kindhearted doctor,” he handed out cash to hungry...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas Firefighter, Journalist Among Five Dead in New York Helicopter Crash
- Plano Will Address Council Member's Anti-Muslim Facebook Post at Sunday Council Meeting
- Calatrava Bridge Test Failure Prompts a Round of Finger-Pointing and Blame-Casting
- Great New Idea: Take City Manager's Great New Idea Away from Him
- Four Months After Las Vegas Mass Shooting, Feds Still Deciding Whether Bump Stocks Are Legal
- Stuff Happening at City Hall You Can Be Optimistic About, Maybe Possibly
- Most News Coverage of SMU Survey on Race Missed the Point
- North Texas Charter Schools Fare Poorly in Statewide Rankings for Black and Latino Students
- Half a Billion Taxpayer Dollars on the Trinity and Not a Single Sailboat Lake
- Rawlings, on Santa Fe Shooting: 'Spare Us Your Thoughts and Prayers'
Jerusalem Embassy Opening Stirs Dallas Advocates on Both Sides of Israel-Palestine Divide
by Jacob Vaughn
- Former Richardson Mayor Laura Jordan and Husband Indicted on Federal Corruption Charges
- Dallas White Old Guard, Dallas Black Old Guard: Peas in a Bad Pod
- Pro-Marijuana Super PAC Targets Pete Sessions' House Seat
- Salman Bhojani Got Elected to Euless City Council. What Now?
More Dallas News
Most News Coverage of SMU Survey on Race Missed the PointThe outrage that came to Southern Methodist University last week after news stories heralded a “racist survey”...May 22 at 4 a.m. by Dalton Laferney
After 50-Plus Years and Several Mass Shootings, Not Much Has Changed...Friday morning's shooting at a high school in Santa Fe left eight students and two teachers dead and forced state...May 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
North Texas Charter Schools Fare Poorly in Statewide Rankings for Black...Charter schools in North Texas ranked lower overall in quality than traditional public schools in the state,...May 21 at 10:26 a.m. by Dalton LaFerney
Half a Billion Taxpayer Dollars on the Trinity and Not a Single...Maybe you think this falls under the heading of “lots of luck,” but I wish the first thing the Dallas City Council...May 21 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Rawlings, on Santa Fe Shooting: 'Spare Us Your Thoughts and Prayers'? 01:08 Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was in Houston Friday morning when, about 40 miles away in Santa Fe, another...May 18 at 4:10 p.m. by Dalton Laferney
Jerusalem Embassy Opening Stirs Dallas Advocates on Both Sides of...More than 300 people lined the sidewalk of Dealey Plaza on Dec. 9. Honking car horns and chants from the crowd...May 18 at 4 a.m. by Multiple Authors