Latest Dallas News
Feds Investigating Spate of Violent Home Invasions Using Social Media to Target VictimsFebruary 22 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Two Parks We Can Build On the Trinity River, One of Which Is Real.February 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Doctor Gets Life In Prison for Maiming PatientsFebruary 21 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas Pension Board Vote Puts It Square Before Us. The Issue Is Our Word.February 21 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
New Map Shows Full Extent of Dallas Homeless CampsFebruary 20 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
The killer slowly walks through the halls of the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian. The figure is wearing police...
Angus Wynne wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into as the crowds showed up to his club on opening night. It wasn't...
Navy veteran Kate Cochran-Morgan starts her day in her usual way, with a little lawbreaking and a cup of coffee. Morning,...
In Dallas, gentrification has always arrived riding a bulldozer. Poor people get kicked out of their homes and their...
Ava DuVernay's breakthrough 2014 film, Selma, earned her a Golden Globe nomination for best director, the first for a...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas' Most Wanted: Witnesses to Step Forward and Help Homicide Detectives Catch Killers
- Irving-Based Boy Scouts Will Admit Trans Boys, Continuing a Path Paved By Rex Tillerson
- Betting on Rockets: A Tech School in Waco Dreams of Becoming a Spaceport
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- Two Parks We Can Build On the Trinity River, One of Which Is Real.
- 5 Surprising Facts About Immigrants in DFW
- Dallas Pension Board Vote Puts It Square Before Us. The Issue Is Our Word.
- News Week in Review: Paxton Gets Friendly with the Travel Ban, Another Try at Marijuana Reform and More
- State Senator Wants to Kill a Dallas School District. Might Be Good Practice.
- Family Can Sue State Officials Over Prison Death. But Not Us, Right?
- Fair Park Bidding Process Is One Big Screwed-Up Cat Fight From the Get-Go
- Lawyers Tell Why They Flocked to D/FW On the Night of the Travel Ban
- A Lesson: One Guy Slapped, Another Rewarded for Dallas Park Board Debate
- Mayor and Cheap Housing Opponents Play Catholic Charities for Fool
More Dallas News
Beginning Now, A City's Timeworn Heart on Trial in the Case of John...In the federal corruption trial of Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price, which opens Tuesday for jury...February 20 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
News Week in Review: Paxton Gets Friendly with the Travel Ban, Another...We know you're busy, so here's a roundup of the week's news, from the Dallas Observer. Paxton Backs Trump Travel...February 19 at 4 a.m. by Joe Pappalardo
Texas State Rep Rolls Out Marijuana Decriminalization Bill With Help...Thursday morning, Texas state Representative Joe Moody, surrounded by police officers and a retired judge, took a...February 17 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
State Senator Wants to Kill a Dallas School District. Might Be Good...State Senator Don Huffines, Republican of Dallas County, wants to obliterate an entire school district —blow it to...February 17 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze