Latest Dallas News
First Day of JWP Fed Corruption Trial, Already Ready to Stab Self in HeartFebruary 24 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
60-Year-Old Dallas Woman Arrested for Southern Suburb Robbery SpreeFebruary 24 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Five Things You Should Know About the Newest Maverick, Nerlens NoelFebruary 24 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Organized Democratic Activists? Not in This County. Not Organized, Anyway.February 23 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas City Council Brings Cite-and-Release for Weed Possession Back for DebateFebruary 23 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
The killer slowly walks through the halls of the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian. The figure is wearing police...
Angus Wynne wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into as the crowds showed up to his club on opening night. It wasn't...
Navy veteran Kate Cochran-Morgan starts her day in her usual way, with a little lawbreaking and a cup of coffee. Morning,...
In Dallas, gentrification has always arrived riding a bulldozer. Poor people get kicked out of their homes and their...
Ava DuVernay's breakthrough 2014 film, Selma, earned her a Golden Globe nomination for best director, the first for a...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Dallas' Most Wanted: Witnesses to Step Forward and Help Homicide Detectives Catch Killers
- Irving-Based Boy Scouts Will Admit Trans Boys, Continuing a Path Paved By Rex Tillerson
- Betting on Rockets: A Tech School in Waco Dreams of Becoming a Spaceport
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- Organized Democratic Activists? Not in This County. Not Organized, Anyway.
- Feds Investigating Spate of Violent Home Invasions Using Social Media to Target Victims
- Two Parks We Can Build On the Trinity River, One of Which Is Real.
- 5 Surprising Facts About Immigrants in DFW
- Dallas Pension Board Vote Puts It Square Before Us. The Issue Is Our Word.
- State Senator Wants to Kill a Dallas School District. Might Be Good Practice.
- Family Can Sue State Officials Over Prison Death. But Not Us, Right?
- Fair Park Bidding Process Is One Big Screwed-Up Cat Fight From the Get-Go
- Lawyers Tell Why They Flocked to D/FW On the Night of the Travel Ban
- A Lesson: One Guy Slapped, Another Rewarded for Dallas Park Board Debate
More Dallas News
Jury Picked as Legal Strategies Emerge on Day One of the John Wiley...It was, U.S. District Judge Barbara Lynn said, the biggest jury panel she'd ever had in her quilt-bedecked federal...February 22 at 9:15 a.m. by Stephen Young
Puppy OK and Owners in Jail After Dog ODs on Heroin in CarrolltonA Carrollton puppy is expected to make a full recovery after a heroin overdose in the parking lot of a Carrollton...February 22 at 9:15 a.m. by Stephen Young
Two Parks We Can Build On the Trinity River, One of Which Is Real.Very surreal experience for me yesterday sitting at a white tablecloth luncheon among the mucketies at the annual...February 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Feds Investigating Spate of Violent Home Invasions Using Social Media...The beatings lasted for hours, but Danny Cannon couldn’t see who was doing them. The three masked men placed duct...February 22 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Dallas Doctor Gets Life In Prison for Maiming PatientsChristopher Duntsch, the Dallas doctor convicted last week of paralyzing an elderly patient during a botched 2012...February 21 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young