Latest Dallas News
When Trump Asks Black People What They've Got to Lose, He Has a PointAugust 24 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Meet The Homeless Man Who's Trying To Organize Dallas' HomelessAugust 24 at 4 a.m. by Erin Stone
Ken Paxton's Forever War Against The Transgender Community Opens New FrontsAugust 24 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Zika-Spooked City Council Committee Passes First Step Toward Aerial SprayingAugust 23 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas Police Make Arrest for Infant Child PornographyAugust 23 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
“I feel like I might throw up,” says Stacey Verbeek, standing pale-faced in the busy locker room of Oakland, California’s...
San Antonio attorney Patricia Diaz Dennis flew to Dallas last weekend to meet her daughter and catch a concert more than...
Downtown Dallas is known for tragic landmarks. Now it has one more. On Thursday night, a group of protesters gathered by...
Darius Rucker is backstage at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, the foundation and epicenter of mainstream American...
A bent stop sign with the pole still attached, cowboy hats, a sneaker, license plates, a rubber monkey, an empty Crown...
Popular Dallas News
In Case You Missed It
- Deadly Flower Mound Love Triangle Leaves Wreckage in Its Wake
- Dallas Police Bust Their Overtime Budget By Millions
- It Was Just Another Texas Gun Deal, Except the Buyer Was Cop Killer Micah Johnson
- 8 Cities in Texas With An Eye On Space
Methane Sleuths Monitor Seeping Gases From Oil and Gas Drilling
by Julie Ryan
- Meet The Homeless Man Who's Trying To Organize Dallas' Homeless
- City to Decide on Ripping out Whitewater Feature or Fixing It. Let Her Rip.
- Dallas Digs in on Doing a New Downtown Rail Line Right
- A Mass Murder Of Police Officers 43 Years Ago Is Strikingly Similar To Downtown Dallas Shooting
- Family and Friends Remember Kelli Cox, A Recently Discovered Serial Killer's Victim
- Police and Fire Unions Wave the Bloody Shirt for Better Pay
- When Council Gets Done, Fair Park Could Belong to Putin for All We Know
- DCL Is Either a Brave Little Law School That Could or a School for Scoundrels
- Judging by Dallas, GOP Cares More About Office Than Competence
- Tough Job, Keeping Track of the Mayor's No. 1 Top Priorities
More Dallas News
City to Decide on Ripping out Whitewater Feature or Fixing It. Let Her Rip.Do you know what a carbuncle is? It’s something awful, swollen, painful and pus-filled under the skin. Oh, sorry....August 23 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
5 Reasons Jerry Jones Should Be In the Hall of FameThe case against Jerry Jones is easy to make. Through admitted hubris, Jones destroyed the greatest Cowboys team of...August 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Dallas Digs in on Doing a New Downtown Rail Line RightWe talk here about things that go wrong, do we not? Bad things, frustrating things, things gone haywire. So if...August 22 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Police Make Concession On Shooting Waiting Periods, But (Small)...Friday night, finally, the Next Generation Action Network cancelled a rally. Friday's event was cancelled,...August 22 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
A Mass Murder Of Police Officers 43 Years Ago Is Strikingly Similar To...At the age of 23, recently discharged from the U.S. Navy and enraged by recent murders of unarmed, black men at the...August 22 at 4 a.m. by Erin Stone
Family and Friends Remember Kelli Cox, A Recently Discovered Serial...It's Saturday afternoon in Farmer's Branch. Inside a two-story house, family, friends and police gather to remember...August 22 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate