Latest Dallas News
Epileptic Mother of 5 Faces Jail Time for Smoking Marijuana While Breast-feedingJanuary 23 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
New Study Reveals Concrete Effects of Texas’ Repealed Anti-Abortion LawJanuary 23 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Witness List for Price Trial Has Some Heavy-Hitters on Both SidesJanuary 20 at 4:33 p.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Police Release Video in Hopes of Catching Road Rage Robbery KillerJanuary 20 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Navy veteran Kate Cochran-Morgan starts her day in her usual way, with a little lawbreaking and a cup of coffee. Morning,...
In Dallas, gentrification has always arrived riding a bulldozer. Poor people get kicked out of their homes and their...
Ava DuVernay's breakthrough 2014 film, Selma, earned her a Golden Globe nomination for best director, the first for a...
Much of DFW’s best international fare is located nowhere near the city center. In fact, the greatest immigrant cuisine is...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Betting on Rockets: A Tech School in Waco Dreams of Becoming a Spaceport
- DFW's Airline Industry Is Already Pleading for Trump's Protectionism
- The Dallas IRS Office That's Quietly Determining the Fate of the Clinton Foundation
- City Hall Goes Golfing, DART Wants it Both Ways, Gators Haunt the Trinity: The News Week in Review
- SWAT Stakes Out and Kills a Suspected Pimp Outside a Carrollton Motel
- W. Writes Obama, Pudge Enters the Hall and a Reporter Shares a Urine Color Chart: The Week in Review
- Somebody Needs to Tell City Hall That Abandoning Dallas Is Not An Option
- Spare Our Shabby Streets from Tidy Fanatics and Their Urban Pine-Sol!
- Moroney Tells Morning News Staff That Paper Cannot Survive on Clicks Alone
- This Is What Dallas Pension Fund Mess Looks Like to Legislature About Now
- John Wiley Price, Best Friend Some Rich White People Ever Had
- Political Consultant Didn't Think She Needed Federal Immunity. Wrong.
- Mediocrity Lobby Angry Because Grades for Schools Expose Their Incompetence
- A Paranoid Theory About the May Bond Vote That You Should Embrace
- Six Weeks Before Trial, Federal Case Against John Wiley Price Is in Trouble
More Dallas News
Somebody Needs to Tell City Hall That Abandoning Dallas Is Not An OptionAt the urging of the mayor, the Dallas City Council has abandoned efforts to save 162 lane miles of city streets now...January 20 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
City Council Learns of Consequences to Streets When They Delayed Bond VoteTwo weeks ago, a 9-5 straw vote by the Dallas City Council pushed back the city's long-awaited May bond election....January 19 at 10:53 a.m. by Stephen Young
Medical Examiner: Brian Loncar Died of a Cocaine OverdoseThe Dallas County Medical Examiner has determined that attorney Brian Loncar died form the "toxic effects" of...January 19 at 10:23 a.m. by Joe Pappalardo
Little Elm Police Chief Describes the Firefight that Killed DetectiveThe sequence of events that led to police detective Jerry Walker’s death on Tuesday began just after 3 a.m. when...January 19 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Spare Our Shabby Streets from Tidy Fanatics and Their Urban Pine-Sol!The Dallas Morning News has been doing some good stories lately about the need to clean up a low-income housing...January 19 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze