Latest Dallas News
After Surviving Sunday Night, Here's How the Cowboys Playoff Chances Stack UpDecember 18 at 12:24 p.m. by Stephen Young
After Alabama Shocker, How Does Texas Shape Up for the 2018 Midterm?December 18 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
The Dallas Observer Q-and-A With Congressional Candidate Lillian SalernoDecember 18 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Feds Are Full Time at Dallas City Hall, but City Flips Them the Old Bird AnywayDecember 18 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Suspected Serial Killer William Reece Charged with Capital Murder of Kelli CoxDecember 15 at 6:50 p.m. by Christian McPhate
Here's How the Cowboys Make the Playoffs (Getcha Aspirin Ready)December 15 at 4:03 a.m. by Stephen Young
A pair of fishermen report that there's a body floating in a creek in the obscure wedge of park space called the White...
Travis Strickland has been fighting the war on drugs for more than a decade. He's a sergeant in the Lufkin Police...
Sixteen Dallas music industry veterans are milling about on a Deep Ellum patio on an unseasonably warm evening in...
There's a sprinkle of rain falling outside the Green Elephant, a small dive bar near Southern Methodist University,...
Steven Apilado says he dreamed of Mister Rogers when he shot and killed his father two days after Thanksgiving in 2015....
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- New Dallas Police Chief Reassigns 20 Vice Cops After Finding 'Irregularities'
- Still 'Breaking Bad': Amid the U.S. Opioid Crisis, Meth Makes a Comeback in North Texas
- Dallas State Rep. Victoria Neave Arrested for DWI
- Alonzo Campaign Spokesman Says Narvaez Campaign Stole Votes, Expects Same In Runoff
- Here are the Dallas City Council Election Results; Three Runoffs Coming
- Suspected Serial Killer William Reece Charged with Capital Murder of Kelli Cox
- Rick Perry May Be Under the Radar in Washington, But Nobody Here Would Count Him Out
- Put Down the Bibles and Fight for Your Life to Stop Shooters
- Software Snafu Almost Put Thousands of Homeless People Back on the Streets
- Morning News Bagged Its Man on the Park Board, Fair, Square and Bloody
- The Dallas Observer Q-and-A With Congressional Candidate Lillian Salerno
- Don't Count on Dallas' James Ho To Be a Rubber Stamp for Trump on 5th Circuit
- Dallas Schools May Undertake South African-Style Truth and Reconciliation
- Dallas Mother Seeks to Raise Awareness of Cannabinoid-Based Products
- Brett Shipp, Veteran TV Sleuth, Tells Why He Wants to Join the Other Side
More Dallas News
Rick Perry May Be Under the Radar in Washington, But Nobody Here Would...When the president is on Twitter suggesting a U.S. senator is a whore and his fellow Republicans are on TV talking...December 15 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Don't Count on Dallas' James Ho To Be a Rubber Stamp for Trump on 5th...James Ho, the Dallas attorney confirmed by the Senate on Thursday for a seat on the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of...December 15 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
Put Down the Bibles and Fight for Your Life to Stop ShootersDenton police held an active shooter training for local churches in response to the First Baptist Church mass...December 15 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Software Snafu Almost Put Thousands of Homeless People Back on the StreetsThere was a moment this year when The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, which serves between 8,000 and 9,000 homeless...December 14 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Police Allege 17-Year-Old Is Part of Crew Luring and Robbing...A 17-year-old and a swarm of yet-to-be identified accomplices lured four men to a vacant Pleasant Grove apartment...December 13 at 10:24 a.m. by Stephen Young