Latest Dallas News
Hensarling Voted Against Harvey Aid, but Maybe He's Not the Real Bad GuySeptember 19 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
“She Never Said I Was the Monster”: Denton Husband Accused of Child Abuse Claims InnocenceSeptember 19 at 4 a.m. by Christian McPhate
Federal Court's Next Move in Ezekiel Elliott Case Will Be Its BiggestSeptember 19 at 4 a.m. by Stephen Young
North Texas Lovebirds Get Four Years in Prison for Meth-Soaked Jail Greeting CardSeptember 18 at 3:47 p.m. by Stephen Young
Profiles From Saturday's Protest Over Removal of Robert E. Lee StatueSeptember 18 at 8:20 a.m. by Chelsea Land
Where Do All Those Cops at the State Fair Come From? Your NeighborhoodSeptember 18 at 4 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Theresa “T” Barksdale considers herself a diehard Stevie Ray Vaughan fan. Her back is decorated with a mural to the late...
On Sept. 6, when the Dallas City Council sat to consider bringing down the city’s 81-year-old equestrian monument to...
Hector Rodriguez says he finally heard his calling to become a superhero comic artist and publish a superhero story that...
Thirteen Satanists form a crescent moon shape in front of a makeshift altar in the backroom of a local bar and restaurant...
Joshua Baish looks uncomfortable in his orange jumpsuit as he tells his story in a video conference call at the...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Still 'Breaking Bad': Amid the U.S. Opioid Crisis, Meth Makes a Comeback in North Texas
- Dallas State Rep. Victoria Neave Arrested for DWI
- Alonzo Campaign Spokesman Says Narvaez Campaign Stole Votes, Expects Same In Runoff
- Here are the Dallas City Council Election Results; Three Runoffs Coming
- Away Game: Inside the Dallas Mavericks' Social Media Pivot To China
- “She Never Said I Was the Monster”: Denton Husband Accused of Child Abuse Claims Innocence
Profiles From Saturday's Protest Over Removal of Robert E. Lee Statue
by Chelsea Land
- Dallas' New Police Chief Speaks About Human Trafficking — Briefly
- The Bogus Cover Stories of Dallas' Black School Trustees Who Voted Against Black Kids
- Robert E. Lee Statue Is Gone, but it Certainly Was a Painful Process
- Hurricane Irma, the Talmud, my Pickup Truck and Facebook, Whirling into Oneness
- As Statue Removal Drags on, Robert E. Lee Arguments Get Dumber by the Day
- Go Away, Dixieland: Dallas' Twisted Path to (Someday) Removing Its Lee Monument
- The Man Behind the Lee Statue Restraining Order Signed Court Complaint Without Reading It
- Getting to This Point on Rebel Monuments Was a Mess, But We're Here At Last
More Dallas News
Dallas' New Police Chief Speaks About Human Trafficking — BrieflyNewly appointed Dallas police Chief U. Renee Hall spoke about human trafficking Thursday afternoon during a lecture...September 15 at 7:54 a.m. by Paige Skinner
The Bogus Cover Stories of Dallas' Black School Trustees Who Voted...First thing you probably will have to do, if you even hope to understand what’s going on these days in the Dallas...September 15 at 7:46 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Robert E. Lee Statue Is Gone, but it Certainly Was a Painful ProcessAfter a week-long melodrama of false starts, pratfalls and tragedy, the city finally succeeded Thursday night in...September 15 at 4:44 a.m. by Jim Schutze
Dallas Police Investigate Possible Connections Among Armed Home InvasionsA rash of home invasions in South Dallas has police probing for possible connections. Pairs of armed thieves have...September 15 at 4 a.m. by Observer Staff Writers
Watch the Robert E. Lee Statue Coming Down in Dallas ParkWork crews are dismantling a Dallas statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a Dallas park bearing his name....September 14 at 5:08 p.m. by Joe Pappalardo