This is more than just another independent coffee shop. This two-story corner spot has an eclectic modern design aesthetic, regularly hosts live musical acts and displays the work of local artists. And then there's the coffee. The baristas pour concoctions featuring Italian imported Illy coffee as well as a selection of locally roasted international beans. Customers wile away the hours with laptops and friends, sipping strong, custom-brewed cups of joe, and brews of the alcoholic variety, predominately Belgian, as well as glasses of wine from Europe, South America, Australia and the United States. The available eats consist of pastries, such as bagels, but also include sandwiches, cheeses and vegan options.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay