There has to be a reason to brave these lines--even on a particularly crummy Saturday afternoon--and it's the fajita plates, big enough to choke a Chihuahua. Beef fajitas, perfectly tender (not tenderized) and abundantly spiced, are the best we've tried in Dallas. Another standout is the chicken fajitas and quail (served together), the latter of which is a couple of butterflied birds in a slightly sweet "chili ancho honey glaze." For dessert, don't pass up the very light, non-greasy sopapillas, accompanied by strawberry puree, cajeta and honey dipping sauces.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay