Sure, the Rangers took your heart and smashed it into a million pieces, but that doesn't mean you can't still love local sports. Or funny T-shirts commemorating.
Black Ice Tees, a snappy new Dallas upstart, knows that Jerry Jones quotes and T-shirts go together like Josh and Some Overpaying Team in the National League. In honor of this low moment in local sports fandom, here are their five best-sellers to help cheer you up:
5. Glory Hole If anyone asks for an explanation or the genesis of the phrase, there's a handy one printed on the back.
4. ReDIRKulous Hey, remember the Mavs? Basketball season starts soon, with or without the fluid in Dirk's knee.
3. Pony Up Give the Death Penalty to boring SMU T-shirts and get hip with a Pony Up tee.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Dallas's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
2. Old School Wait, we still love Ron Washington, right? OK, let me rephrase that. We still hate Josh Hamilton the most, right?
1. Grubes NEVER FORGET The Ticket's own board wizard Michael "Grubes" Gruber may be gone (or, you know, going to UNT to get his learn on), but he is never forgotten.