This two-story bistro blends cuisines from around the Mediterranean: Italian, French and Middle Eastern. The casual air and wide-ranging menu make it a popular spot, especially for slurping up some wonderful osso bucco, the exceedingly tender, long-stewed veal shanks that are a house specialty. Quaint and very romantic setting.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-9:30 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 5-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Use restaurant website to order/pay