Spelled simply, Cajun is an exquisite teetering act between spicy ferocity and the freshest raw materials. Nate's executes this balance with the effectiveness of a sturdy swamp cooler. The kitchen sweats smoky spice fog that hovers and haunts the spaces between the beer signs as it bubbles massive portions of unrivaled richness. You'll find big slices of buttered and heavily garlicked French bread, and deep and dirty yet exquisitely balanced seafood gumbo with clean spices discernible through grains of fluffy white rice. Fresh fish, grilled or blackened, brims with savor and is perfect in texture. Spread some live blues or jazz on that (they do), and you have a recipe for perfect moments.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday 12-11 p.m.; Monday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup