This tiny University Park outpost serves genuine Neapolitan pizza pies smoldered in a brick oven fueled by split oak. Housemade tomato sauce (secret process) is simmered from tomatoes imported from Italy. Housemade mozzarella too. Crust is thin, crackly, moist and pillowy in all the right places. When the ovens and cooks are riding on the rails, the pies are just about the best in Dallas.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 4-9 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 4-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats