The brisket is melt-in-your mouth tender, its flavor rich and smoky, and all you need to say as you approach the counter is "sliced" or "chopped". The lightning-fire hands behind the counter will take care of the rest. The beer is cold and the mugs are huge. Who could ask for more?
- Price: $
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Monday & Tuesday 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats