After two decades, this destination still sticks to the fundamentals of, um, Asian-lashed, Mediterr-ized American fare, with some global twists. Chef-owner Gilbert Garza and his kitchen sidekick Ernesto Mendoza change things up occasionally. The dynamic duos creates a maze of intense flavors on one plate, a strategic unveiling of complementary elements on another. And they manage all of this without losing their neighborhood soul. Still on the menu, fried green tomatoes in marinara and buttery trout almondine. Big-name restaurants come and go, but Suze holds its own as-consistently-one of the best places in the city.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5:30-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5:30-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup