Afrah offers authentic Lebanese fare influenced by a variety of Mediterranean flavors. The food is a feast for the senses, famous for Shawarma Pita sandwiches, fresh bread, pies and our homemade gelato and baklava. Afrah started as a pastry shop in February of 2002. The Mediterranean sweets became so popular that they decided to sell more of the family’s traditional Southern Lebanese recipes, evolving into a full service restaurant.. The dishes evolved from the family's recipes, prepared in house with Halal meats and the freshest ingredients.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats