Relocated from its Bank One Tower perch to a more grounded tabernacle of cowboy cuisine and artifacts, Reata maintains its deft touch with domesticated hoofed foods, game, grits, tamales and calf fries, a culinary abuse of the bovine family jewels. But the décor is as much of a show as the food with cowboy murals, displays of collectable saddles and boots, a picture gallery of Fort Worth mayors and a rooftop patio cultivated with Texas flora. You can even wear your hat at the table (but don't whittle the table legs with your spurs).
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5-8:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5-9:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Rooftop
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay