The Bishop Arts District chocolatier owned and operated by Katherine Clapner has a sweet gig going. Consistently heralded among the best purveyors of sweets, this shop pushes the envelope of cocoa standards. Clapner changes the selections seasonally, offering spicy curry-flavored confections one season and a roasted beet and Texas olive oil chocolate the next. Foil-topped nibbles aren’t the only things popular here. Push pops, marshmallows and kettle corn receive endless praise. The staff's creativity has garnered Clapner and staff’s artisanal chocolates and treats national attention.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay