The health nuts who are addicted to running or cycling White Rock Lake Trail often get their jolt here. The smell of the organic fair-trade coffee alone is like sunshine for them. The beans are roasted in-house and have applied to them quirky names like Lady of the Lake, Pearl Peaberry and Sweet Blue. The baristas serve the trademark coffee and their loose-leaf teas while live acts fill the place Thursday through Sunday with a motley mix of area residents, hipsters and, again, health nuts. Customers can purchase items like a Bialleti coffee maker idea for camping or a White Rock Coffee-branded travel mug.
- Price: $
- Hours: Daily 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Drive-thru pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay