Owner Francesco Secchi is from Sardinia and has additional island experience from stints with the Royal Caribbean and Royal Viking cruise lines, so he's developed solid creature-of-the-sea expertise. Try the scampi alle fiamme (jumbo shrimp in garlic, olive oil, pinot grigio and brandy served with linguini and flambéed at your table) or the risotto with camberi and calamari (arborio rice with fresh calamari, shrimp, spinach, onions, garlic, black olives and tomatoes). You might meet Francesco if you order the crepe suzette, as he sometimes prepares this sweet, flambéed dessert while chatting with customers at their tables.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other