Since 1994, this small Hellenic and Mediterranean cuisine outfit has sated those looking for tangy tzatziki and sweet baklava. There's something here for everyone, whether Stoic or Epicurean, Animist or famished. Hummus is available to kick off the meal, but it pales in comparison with the entrées. They include the standard-bearers of pastisto, moussaka and dolmas. However, there are also chicken or pork souvlaki options as well as veal lemonati with artichokes, lemon butter sauce and rice pilaf. Naturally, there is plenty of seafood -- and lamb, a whole rack of it. Pitas make an appearance, as does something called S.S. Kostas (charbroiled shrimp and pork tenderloin topped with grilled bell peppers and onions). The lunch specials don't break the eight-dollar barrier and dessert options include the otherworldly galactobouriko, a custard in phyllo dough.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-10 p.m.; Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay