One of the most – if not the most – highly praised Indian restaurants in Dallas, this Preston Valley eatery has been going strong since 1985. Owner Pardeep Sharma hasn't let popularity, accolades or history diminish the quality of the food here, say diners and critics alike. Of course, there is a lunch buffet offering a selection as varied as the cuisines of the Subcontinent. The buffet doesn't prevent customers from ordering off the regular menu of chicken, lamb and beef presented in curries, roasted or grilled. There is a vegetarian menu, but what may distinguish India Palace from the sea of similar establishments in the area is its service. A special vegetarian Jain menu is available upon request. Moreover, Indo-Chinese, South Indian and Gujarati menus are available for private parties.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5-9:30 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5-10 p.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-10 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-9:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats