Jason Boso’s burger empire was built on hard work. An appearance on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives didn’t hurt things either. Come here for well-done grease bombs in a space that oozes personality. Customers get special names to mark their orders (I was Jesse James once) and can serve themselves pickle slices from plastic tubs while they wait for their meals. If you’re feeling adventurous, there’s way more than beef on the menu. Bison, ostrich, kangaroo and other exotic animals have been featured on the menu in burger form -- once, even a burgered beaver. Wash it down with a cup of sweet and creamy Twisted Root Beer.
- Price: $
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Rooftop
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay